EASYTRACE IS PROUD TO BE PARTNER
Are you storing your receipts in a shoebox? Do you know that you can help your bookkeepers and accountants by providing them digitally sorted receipts instead of piles of paper receipts and save money and valuable time?
It is Easy To Link EasyTrace with
If you are already using Xero, a beautiful accounting package and would like to take advantage of additional features like maintaining your assets and warranties and digitally tracking your receipts, Easy Trace can help.
Once you have Signedup for a free account, please login and click on the settings page and select the Accounting Package integration option.
Step 1: Authenticate
After selecting the Xero option click on the continue button. The step by step wizard will guide you during the process. Please press continue and this will take you to the Xero login page for authentication.
Step 2: Synchronise
After successful authentication you will be redirected to Easy Trace and will be given the option to synchronise accounts, customers and suppliers. These entries will be available as a drop down selection from Easy Trace.
Step 3: Complete
The last step of the integration process will ensure that your accounts, suppliers and customers are synchronised and ready to be used. After this step you can start using Easy Trace and publish your expenses to Xero with a single click.
Step By Step Guide
If you would like more information on how to integrate with Xero please refer to our step by step guide which describes all the required steps in greater detail and will guide you linking your Easy Trace account with Xero Organisation.
Please feel free to download the guide and let us know if you need further assistance. Setup Guide
Easy Trace maintains the list of Xero accounts, customers and suppliers, you are free to refresh and synchronise these values anytime. When adding your accounts, customers and suppliers in Easy Trace, we will also add them in Xero so you don't need to create them twice. Please see the chart below for further explanation.
- I am a small business owner and have 1-5 staff, how many Easy Trace accounts do I need ?
- You will only need a single account to track your expenses and assets and share your organisation with your staff members. Your staff members can create a separate account, however they will not be charged any fees as long as they use your organisation when recording the receipts.
- I have multiple businesses, can I create multiple organisations under my account ?
- Yes, you have the option to create multiple organisations, please click on the settings page and select My Organisation option from the list, it will give you the option to create another organisation and link it to your current account.
- I have paper receipts as well digital receipts i.e. PDF files and emails, can Easy Trace handle those ?
- Yes, you can forward your digital receipts, pdf, images, Microsoft Word and Excel files via an email or upload it directly in the browser. For paper receipts we recommend using our free mobile app to take pictures which will automatically be uploaded to your Cloud Inbox. You can find the Easy Trace email for forwarding your digital receipts on the Settings page under the Email Notification option.
- I would like to use Easy Trace for my personal expenses as well as business expenses, can I do that ?
- Absolutely, you can create a separate organisation for your personal expenses and business expenses. If you decide to share your business organisation then only your business organisation will be visible to others, your personal organisation will be private to your account only.
- How I can give access to my bookkeeper so she can see our expenses and record it in Xero.
- Please select the Settings page and select the Invite Bookkeeper/Account option. By default the bookkeeper has access to all Easy Trace features, please change the default permission if you wish to do so. Once the invitation is sent we will notify your bookkeeper to login and accept your invitation. Once the invitation has been accepted your organisation will be visible to your bookkeeper. You have the option to stop sharing your organisation anytime via the Invitation History page.
- I am a bookkeeper and accountant, how can Easy Trace help me serve my clients better ?
- Easy Trace is an ideal solution for optimising your work load and help you serve more clients with less effort. For example instead of visiting each client and collecting shoeboxes of paper receipts you can now work with digitally sorted receipts and perform data entry from within Easy Trace or directly in Xero.
- As a bookkeeper or Accountant do I need to pay for the Easy Trace account ?
- No, you do not need to pay separately for an Easy Trace account. If your client has shared an organisation with you, you will be able to view and update their expenses, display reports and publish to Xero, there is no additional fee for using Easy Trace for your clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is XERO
Xero is an easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- With Xero you can work together as a team on financials. Collaborate with your accountant and bookkeeper to get the advice you need.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Xero is secure - With Xero your data isn’t stored on your computer. If your laptop crashes, or gets lost, or stolen, all your data remains completely safe and unaffected.
Want to Start Using EasyTrace ?
It is as easy as visiting the Signup page or give us a call +61 8 9202 6832 and we will discuss your requirements and help you get started.